Including, but not limited to:
- Glass in doors
- Glass within 24" of a door or 18" of ground
- Glass in bathtubs and showers
- Glass in or at the bottom of stairs
- Pedestal tables, furniture inserts, patio tables
- Glass needing to be heat resistant, such as fireplace screens and wood burners
- Auto Glass
- When safety is a concern, it is always best to choose an option for safety glass!
Tempered glass and pyroceramic must be custom ordered. Glass cannot be cut or altered once it has been tempered.
Tempered glass breaks into small pieces rather than large shards of glass. When laminated glass breaks, it stays together, but has cracks run through it.